Saturday, December 30, 2023

What I Wore November 13th

On Monday November the 13th I went to craft club as I usually do on a Monday morning, but I wore a new top as I did it so I thought I would post about it. As you know, I really like the clothes I've got from the Judi Love range at Very - I wear the dress and cardigan I have a lot and was keeping an eye on the range on the Very website. This top and another one went on sale back in like March or something, so I bought them but I've been saving them for when the weather turned colder. And finally, it was time! 

This top has sheer sleeves which I like, but they're also long and fit well, which is nice too. There's a sheer layer over the front, too, adding to the ruffle effect. I wore my long sleeved black cardigan over the top because the room where my craft club is can be cold! 

I wore it with one of my Scarlett & Jo skirts - this blue one is lovely but sort of formal so I don't wear it all the time. But I think these two looked nice together!




No comments:

Post a Comment