Wednesday, October 24, 2018

What My Mum Wore on Holiday

As I said, we recently went on a cruise with my mum and stepdad. I do want to write about it, but I'm finding it difficult. We did so much, and while I would normally write about each day, I'm not sure if that'll work. I've got lots of photos to share from both my phone and from actual cameras, I just need to decide the exact format. I might start with some outfit posts, because I wore some really lovely stuff on holiday!

Anyway, I definitely wanted to share this outfit my mum wore, firstly because she looks great but also because she made it herself! Isn't that impressive? It's a skirt and top in this gorgeous hot air balloon fabric, so she could wear them separately. She has worn the skirt with a plain white top too. The skirt is a mock wrap, and she used the same material as bias on the top which I think is a really lovely touch and much better than a plain bias.


No comments:

Post a Comment