Sunday, December 6, 2020

What I Wore October 10th

On October 10th Lee and I went to my mum's house for a fancy meal. She had got some vouchers for Cote at Home, so we had all chosen three courses like a month previously and it all turned up at my mum's house on the Friday morning. We had all forgotten what we'd ordered! When I'd looked at the menu there weren't tons of options but I went for a pea and mint risotto. 

We shared starters and sides, and there was tons of food - we didn't finish all the sides. My risotto was okay, but a bit too minty for me. The best part was the chocolate mousse I had for pudding. It was nice food, but nothing spectacular, we all decided. But we had some drinks together and had fun, which was the main thing - especially as a week later West Yorkshire and South Yorkshire were both locked down and not allowed to mix indoors again. I'm glad we got that date in!

I pulled out this ancient H&M dress to wear. I love the pattern on it. It's quite short so I usually wear it on holiday, but I wanted something cheerful so there we go. I wore it with cropped leggings and this cropped jumper from New Look that I've had for years too. I love the colour of it and I think it goes with the dress really well. 



No comments:

Post a Comment