Wednesday, November 3, 2021

Camping in Essex - Day 4

Day 4 was our last day camping. Time to put everything away and go home! Rob and Beth had had to leave really early in the morning, so we had said goodbye to them the night before. But Neil made pancakes for breakfast - I had two with chocolate and one with lemon and sugar. Absolutely delicious! 

Peter helped us put the tent down which was so helpful, and then we helped with bits of my aunt's and uncle's tent. My mum and stepdad were staying another couple of nights, so we had to say goodbye to them too sadly. 

Lee and I drove home, stopping to get a sandwich on the way home, and picked up the kittens, who were really happy to see us. We relaxed for the rest of the day, we were both so tired! 

I was wearing this dress from Yours that I've had for three years, I only wore it once or twice when it split on the seam. It's been in my mending pile for ages but I finally got round to sewing it up! I love it and the asymmetric hem, plus the pattern. I'm so happy to be able to wear it again! I wore it with this ancient knit crop top from New Look. 


Everyone trying to get the roof box shut


It needed rearranging


Here's this gorgeous navy dress with green and yellow flowers, plus crop top!

No comments:

Post a Comment