Tuesday, January 4, 2022

A Look Through My Handbag

I recently (in October when I'm writing this) saw another blogger give a tour of their handbag and I thought it was a cute idea for a blog post so I'm stealing it. So if it was you, thank you! 

I bought myself a new bag at the beginning of October. I had a similar Harris Tweed bag that Lee bought me a couple of years ago, but it broke earlier in the year which was really annoying - the metal swivel bits in the strap broke and couldn't be replaced. I had gone back to an old bag that I've had for years. It was fine but didn't zip shut which I find irritating and a bit unsafe. So I looked online and found another tweed bag. The pattern is almost exactly the same as the bag I had before, but the shape is different. I like the pocket on the front - I've been popping my phone in there. 

Here's what I keep inside!


I like the flash of purple in the green tweed, and I like the brown leather handles too. There is a strap which is made of the same fabric as the bag, you can just see it under the brown handle at the top. It's a long strap which is good for me - I haven't yet worn it across my body but I definitely could and would if I was in a really busy city or something


Here's tissues, my hairbrush, two hand creams, a hand sanitiser, and a little bag which is full of masks. How things have changed since a couple of years ago now we're all carrying masks and sanitiser around! My hairbrush was from a gift set a few years ago but it's really good on my hair, I'll be devastated when it breaks

And my purse! I love my purse and how ridiculously patterned it is. My friend Stacey gave it to me; she had bought the changing bag it matched with but didn't need the purse. I love Hello Kitty and the rainbow. It is big so keeps loads inside it 


Here I've got painkillers, a charging block (my old one broke and I had to buy this one, but it's not as good), toothpicks, a charging cable, Fuji green tea eau de toilette which is one of my favourite scents, a rainbow keyring my friend Von bought me, a bee my mum bought me, a card holder purse, and an oilcloth purse I made myself.

The card holder is one Sam bought me and I love the biscuits on it. Inside is all my loyalty cards like Waterstones' one, and my library card. The oilcloth purse contains tampons, my Radar key, and lip balms


Here's my bag with everything inside it. There are two pockets on the side nearest me, I keep the hand creams in one. On the other side are two pockets - one right in the edge of the bag which is where I keep my hand mirrors, and in the other one are some stickers. As you can see between them there's a comb and some lipstick. I nearly always have a lipstick on me!

I hope you've enjoyed this little look at my handbag!

No comments:

Post a Comment