Saturday, January 8, 2022

Lunch at Pho in Sheffield

At the end of October I went to Pho in Sheffield with Sarah and baby R. I went in August with Laura and Franklin and wanted to go with Sarah as I thought she'd like it too. I was a bit concerned about parking in the city centre due to it being half term, so I decided to go to the park and ride in Middlewood and get on the tram from there. This worked really well - I wasn't anxious and it cost just £4.50, which is fine. It was fun, I do like a tram!

We were there a bit early so we stood outside chatting before going in for our table. I had exactly the same as what I had when I went with Laura - summer rolls with peanut sauce and Vietnamese curry with rice. Both were so delicious, nicely spiced. I'm going to have to learn how to make Vietnamese curry because it's so good. 

I got home around 2.45 and needed some petrol, so Lee and I popped into town and went to Costa at the same time. I sat in the living room for a while drinking it, and I took a cute photo of Poppy, please see below. Lee was going out in the evening to see a gig - his first one for ages - so I just stayed in in my pyjamas and watched a film.


Summer rolls with peanut sauce


Sarah and lovely baby R - I cuddled her for a bit and bopped her nose AND kissed her belly. Also she's ticklish which is adorable


Curry - it had tons of veggies and tofu in it, I really can't fault it


And my cute little Pop

No comments:

Post a Comment