Wednesday, January 26, 2022

What I Wore 19th November

On the 19th of November I went over to my friend Gillian's house. We had decided to stay in so that her baby could have her toys and go to sleep if she needed to. Gillian said she would bake something and we decided to get sandwiches from a place near hers. I went down for them, I got Hunter's chicken panini for her and cheese ploughman's for me. It was lovely - served with coleslaw and salad. 

Gillian made white chocolate, raspberry and almond blondies for pudding - they tasted a bit like Bakewell tart and were absolutely delicious! Erin went to sleep so we chatted for ages, and then with her husband Tom when he came home too. He went and picked up their older child, Lily, and when she came home she wanted me to play with her and to look at her bedroom. I was very honoured, and looked at all her toys and precious things, and I was even allowed to cuddle her Clanger! I loved the Clangers! 

I didn't set off home until around 4pm, and when I got home Lee was ready to go out with me. We went to Art at the Altar, which is a craft fair held every December (except last year of course) in Penistone church. I've been a couple of times before and like to spend the money with local makers. It didn't take too long so afterwards we headed to Tesco. The one in Penistone is pretty big but not TOO big, and it has good vegetarian sections. I like to go in every now and then although Lee does the bulk of the food shopping, bless him. I chose some bits and bought myself a bottle of peach gin and a bottle of Baileys. I sat in the car while Lee finished off.

We got home and had stir fry for tea - fake chicken, broccoli, and a bag of stir fry vegetables, plus a sauce, and thin noodles, and vegetable spring rolls. It was so nice! 

I had been wearing my new Carolina Dress Room dress, which is a Mary Poppins pattern! I love it! I saw it and had to buy it immediately! Mary Poppins is one of my favourite films so I'm happy to have the dress.


Delicious blondies! 


Really good stir fry 


Mary Poppins dress!


And a close up of the pattern

No comments:

Post a Comment