Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Lunch Out with Pippa and What I Wore 1st December

On the 1st of December I went to Sheffield to meet my friend Philippa for lunch. I had suggested we go to Doner Summer which has recently opened in Neepsend. I've been to the one in Huddersfield so recommended the food and Philippa agreed. I was a little bit early so I sat and read my book and drank some cream soda (which I love). It's not very big inside so I could imagine it would get busy at the weekends, although there might also be some outside space, I'm not sure. 

When Pippa arrived we ordered food. I recommend the garlic tater tots, so we each got a portion of them. Pippa went for the garlic chick'n parm kebab, which she said was very cheezy and delicious. I've had the fried chicken before so decided to branch out and ordered the Bad Girl Kebab. It was fake doner meat, chick'n pieces, gherkins, salad, garlic aioli and other deliciousness in it, on a garlic and coriander flatbread. It was SO nice, I would definitely eat it again. 

After lunch I popped to my friend's to drop off some Body Shop stuff, and ended up staying there chatting for a bit, which was nice. I finally got home about 5pm. I definitely did not need anything else to eat. Oh, I also brought home an extra portion of garlic tater tots for Lee and I to share the following day. Thinking ahead!

I was wearing this new Joe Brown's dress. I ordered a few Joe Brown's bits in the Black Friday sale when there was 40% off, which suited me just fine. I ended up keeping two dresses and a pair of pyjamas - one of the dresses I'll be wearing on Christmas Day, but this one I pulled on today. I like the flower pattern and the flashes of red against the blue colour and the black of the flowers. I felt like it looked a bit festive. 

I also put on this new sparkly jumper from Yours that I had bought a few weeks previously. I saw it advertised and knew it had to be mine. I love the burgundy colour and the sparkly stars. It's perfect to add a bit of warmth for while I'm in the car/outside. 


This is the inside of Doner Summer, in some kind of old factory/worshop


I liked the gold seats


And this weird plant wall


Bad Girl kebab, it was SO nice!


And garlic tater tots - like Pippa said they are REALLY garlicky


Burgundy jumper with festive sparkles


And this gorgeous Joe Browns dress with a lovely pattern

No comments:

Post a Comment