Monday, February 7, 2022

What I Wore December 6th

On December the 6th I got up and opened my advent calendars (which I'll show you more about later on) and had a shower and then headed off to the penultimate craft club meeting of the year. My craft club meets in Penistone and is mostly older ladies and then me. I've been going since April 2018 when I desperately needed to be getting out of the house a bit more. We had to shut through Covid and couldn't open again until the end of August 2021 and then I couldn't go as I picked up some extra work through September on a Monday. But I was so glad when I COULD go back! I'd really missed it and several of the attendees. 

So December 6th was the last ordinary meeting of the year. We had a meeting the week after with a 'fuddle' - I don't know if you'll know what that means but it's where everyone takes some food to eat and everyone shares. It's really nice! We also had a meal out at a pub. But anyway, I went to craft club, and I went wearing this jumper.

I've had it ages. My friend Steph gave me it a few years ago and I've worn it a few times just just round the house before Christmas when I've wanted to feel festive. There's absolutely nothing wrong with it though. It's thicker than a t-shirt but not as thick as a jumper. I had seen it while finding clean pyjamas in the comfy clothes drawer and I knew the ladies at craft club would appreciate the joke printed on it. There's often a lot of jokes about boobs. So I put it on with a green skirt and pulled my new star jumper over the top. 

I got to craft club quite early when just a few people were there. I usually sit opposite Jane and Pat, so I put my stuff down and said, "I've put this top on just for you, you'll like it." I took off the star jumper and got a lot of laughs, like I knew I would. It's daft, but it's Christmas too, who doesn't want daft?




No comments:

Post a Comment