Sunday, January 8, 2023

Tea out with Katie and What I Wore December 5th

I went out for tea with my friend Katie on the 5th of December. She said for me to choose where we went, so I looked around and decided on Ego at the Bull's Head in Horbury. It had some nice veggie options and I thought it would be nice for just before Christmas. We met at 7 and Katie had bought me the cutest necklace shaped like a jammy dodger! Amazing!

I had actually been to craft club earlier in the day and had worn a new t-shirt that says 'Merry Kissmas' on it, I bought it in the sales in early 2022. I wore it with my pleated silky skirt from New Look forever ago, and a red cardigan that came from George at Asda originally. It was a cute outfit to wear to craft club.

Back to Katie! I had garlic mushrooms to start with then a halloumi kebab, then I ordered chocolate tart and Katie ordered lemon tart and we shared them - they were both nice. I didn't love the halloumi kebab but it was fine. The garlic mushrooms were good though! It was nice to catch up with Katie.

I wore this houndstooth dress that I got from Hell Bunny forever ago. I don't wear it often as it's quite thick. It's such a winter dress! I do like it, and Katie complimented it too. The collar is velvet which adds to how warm it is. 


Outfit I went to craft club in 


Garlic mushrooms


Halloumi kebab


Chocolate salted caramel tart


And my houndstooth dress!

No comments:

Post a Comment