Thursday, January 12, 2023

What I Wore December 9th

On December the 9th we invited my mum and stepdad over for tea. It turned out that the sale of my grandma's house had gone through on that day so we had something to celebrate. My grandma went into a care home in January 2022 and so my mum has had to sort out everything in it and everything to do with that, so we're all glad it's gone then no one has to stress about it anymore! We had some champagne to celebrate. My mum and stepdad had been out for lunch so they didn't want much for tea so we got some bits from the supermarket so everyone could have what they wanted. Lee cooked some party food but there was tons left over so I actually took it to York the next day with me when I was seeing Sam and Jac. We chatted and did some quizzes and it was a fun evening. 

I was wearing this dress from Yours which is more of a summer dress but with tights and a cardigan I was fine. The cardigan is from Yours too, it's a summer one really but perfectly fine for sitting in the house! 


Can you see Jasmine under the tree? She and Poppy have actually been really good with it and have barely played with it


Here she is sitting on Lee's knee, too cute!


And me in one of my favourite dresses!


No comments:

Post a Comment