Wednesday, March 8, 2023

Birthday Trip Day 4

On the Sunday of my birthday trip to Helmsley we had to leave the cottage, but not until 11am, which gave us a good long time to get everything packed up and loaded into the cars. Then I had booked brunch at La Trattoria for all five of us. When Lee and I went to Helmsley with my mum and stepdad we ended up in La Trattoria for breakfast just before we left, so I already knew it was nice and obviously invited Sarah and Tom and Robyn along. Lee and I took photos of each other but I promise Sarah and co were there too!

You can build your own breakfast in the Italian, so I had scrambled eggs, mushroom, avocado, hash browns, and French toast. Plus a lovely hot chocolate! It was a nice breakfast. We all set off home around noon, saying goodbye. It was really lovely to spend so much time with Sarah and Tom and of course Robyn. 

I was wearing my red Joe Browns dress with navy flowers on it, and my navy Sprinkle of Glitter cardigan, and navy Snag tights. It's a nice winter outfit I think! 


Delicious hot chocolate 


Lee!


And me looking slightly odd because of the light behind me in the window


Breakfast! It was yummy


And finally my outfit once we got home

No comments:

Post a Comment