Wednesday, March 22, 2023

Lunch and Two New Tattoos

On the 8th of February I got two new small tattoos, again done by Nini at The Ink Station in Heckmondwike, who has done like three quarters of my tattoos. I love her and I love her style, so I keep going back! My friend Chloe and I had booked in for two hours together so we could hang out too, it was really nice to do this! We arranged to meet for lunch first at Leon, near Chloe's house. 

It markets itself as a healthy eating fast food place, and I was pleased to see they have plenty of veggie and vegan choices. I went for vegan meatballs on rice, and got them with waffle fries and a pink lemonade. It was all pretty nice, I would go again. We then went over to the petrol station where there's a Cinnabon outlet, I got two choco ones to bring home for me and Lee. 

We went together in Chloe's car to The Ink Station and got everything all copied and ready with Nini. I went first. As always, I hate being tattooed but love having been tattooed. I got three Heartstopper leaves on my left arm, and a Mary Poppins parrot umbrella on my right arm. Nini made them fit with my other tattoos because she is magic that way! I got the leaves coloured in but just some shading on the umbrella. 

Chloe got a lighter and a flame, I can't remember what she said it was from but it was cool. We finished and said goodbye before heading back to my car so I could come home. When I got home it was past 4pm so I just put my pyjamas on and read my book on the sofa. Lee made spicy noodle soup for tea and it was absolutely delicious, we will make it again. We shared one of the Cinnabons for tea, we reheated it in the microwave as the box recommended, and it was really delicious. 

I was wearing some new clothes - someone on my FB shared this Boohoo men's My Little Pony t shirt recently and I just had to have it. I've never bought from Boohoo before but also got a dress at the same time. They were both cheap and cute. The t shirt is a 2xl and it's fine on me. 

I got some of the Snag tights My Little Pony ones in the mystery bag sale so I put them on too. They looked cute with the t shirt and skirt I think! 


Tights and boots just before I set off


Vegan meatballs on rice, with vegan aioli


Heartstopper leaves!


And the very cute umbrella

These photos were taken as soon as they were finished, so bear that in mind re redness/etc


My Little Pony t shirt!


Really spicy and delicious noodle soup


And a Cinnabon!

No comments:

Post a Comment