Monday, March 20, 2023

Films of the Month - January

I only watched six films in January, the last one being on the 12th of January. I was busy the weekend after that, and then away for my birthday, and then my grandma died and I was dealing with all of that, so I just didn't get round to watching any more in the rest of the month. I feel a bit sad about it, but I can't do anything about it now I guess! 

Here's what I saw:


So here's the thing about Knives Out: I thought it was a horror film. I'm not sure why, but I did. So I never watched it, because I don't like horror films very much. Then everyone kept going on about Glass Onion over Christmas, and I was intrigued, so I started with the first one. I really liked it! Daniel Craig was brilliant


I watched Paddington 2 because I really like it as a comfort film. I think I prefer the first one but this is just so cute too


I have never seen the Indiana Jones films so I wanted to rectify that in 2023. So Lee and I watched the first one the first weekend of January. I did like it!


I loved Dumplin' the first time I saw it, the book was brilliant to. I watched this the day after I had had dental surgery and it was perfect for recovery


Netflix recommended The Courier to me, and I do like a war drama, so I liked this with Benedict Cumberbatch in it


Finally I watched Glass Onion. I didn't like it as much as the first one, though

No comments:

Post a Comment