Friday, May 10, 2024

What I Wore 3rd April

The 3rd of April was a quiet day for me until about 4pm. I was working from home for a little bit, and then I did some crafting too. Then at 4pm I got dressed and my mum came to pick Lee and I up to go and pick up our new car. I think I mentioned that we had chosen it on Easter Saturday. We absolutely did not want to buy a new car but it just didn't make economic sense to mend the Ford. So we went for a Vauxhall Crossland X. I used to have Vauxhall Corsas and we both loved them, so it's nice to go back to a Vauxhall. So even though we really didn't want to buy it, we're pretty happy with it. We went to pick it up and it took absolutely forever which was annoying, but by 5.45 we were done... kind of. The car hadn't been cleaned so we do need to take it back for that. 

So we drove into Wakefield city centre to meet my cousin Nirosha. It was her birthday a couple of weeks previously so we had arranged to meet up. She had suggested Rustico's. It's an Italian place in Wakefield and I have been before but not for absolutely years, but I know that it has good food, all home cooed, and that it's pretty cheap. Nirosha was already there. They had some midweek specials but we all went for stuff off the ordinary menu. 

I had deep fried mozzarella in a tomato sauce, and then I had a smoked salmon pizza. I love smoked salmon and miss it a lot so I do sometimes eat it. The pizza was so delicious and I really enjoyed it. I didn't eat all of it but brought a quarter home to eat the next day. We were all too full for pudding, although I had a couple of glasses of wine. We took Nirosha home and then got into bed when we got home even though it was only about 9pm! I had some cake in bed and we watched TV for a bit. 

I was wearing a new dress that I got via Crazy Clearance recently. It's a Joe Browns one and I love the pattern and the style. In the sale it was only about fifteen pounds which is ideal! It's lovely and cottony, and really long, so it'll be lovely to wear in the summer. I wore it with teal tights though and my navy cardigan. 


Here we are in Rustico's. They have pretty decent vegetarian options which is good


A better look of the dress - it's cream and brown and greys and blues, and I really like the pattern!


No comments:

Post a Comment