Saturday, August 18, 2018

Trip to Cornwall - Our Last Evening and What I Wore

As I said, we had planned to go out to eat for the last evening of our holiday. We wanted to go back to Porthleven to try one of the other restaurants there, so we headed across. However, it was absolutely packed full of people, and the couple of places we tried had no tables. I fancied some pasta, so I googled and found an Italian restaurant in Helston, so we just headed back there.

It was called Giuseppe's and was actually run by Giuseppe, so it felt very authentic. It wasn't at all busy, which was good. We had a starter and a main course each. I had mozarella sticks and then carbonara, which was nice but had a bit too much ham for my liking. Lee had whitebait to start with (I didn't even know he liked whitebait) and a margherita pizza. It was cheap enough and the waiting staff was really, really lovely.

I had worn this dress again because I love it, and also put this cardigan over the top. It's a Joe Browns one but I got it into the sale for a ridiculously small amount. It's really nice and thin and it also ties up if you wanted that look. I love the lime green colour!

After we'd eaten we went back down on to Lizard Point for one last look. It really is so beautiful and I'm so glad we made that our base for our holiday.


New cardigan and dress


Mozarella sticks


Nice, but too much ham, I left a lot of it


Sun setting over the Point


You can see the old lifeboat station again


Panorama from the top


I love the colours in this


And in this


And finally, a sunkissed selfie

No comments:

Post a Comment