Friday, June 7, 2024

Films of the Month - April

I didn't watch many films in April, but I did go to the cinema twice! That's a record for me! Lee and I also went to the new Cineworld in Barnsley, it's been open a couple of years but we haven't been before, so it was nice to finally see it. 

Here's what I watched in April:


I absolutely love Saturday Night Fever but I hadn't seen it in ages so decided to watch it


Everyone was agog at this film about the disastrous interview with Prince Andrew, so I bought into the hype and watched it. It is worth a watch. Utterly bonkers. Rufus Sewell and Gillian Anderson are both great


Lee and I watched Dogma together. It's one of my favourite films and we hadn't seen it in forever, so we did. Still love it


Sam had said the new biopic about Bob Marley was good, so I gave it a watch. I did really like it, the guy playing Bob did an excellent job


Someone was on about The Runaways and I realised I hadn't seen it in about a decade, so I thought I would watch it again. It's good, Dakota Fanning and Kristen Stewart are both excellent


Sam and Jodie and I went to the cinema to see Back to Black, as I detailed in a previous post. I did like it, but with caveats


I watched this film on BBC, which is about a football obsessed lad. It's alright if you like that kind of thing


As also previously detailed, Lee and I went to see Ghostbusters Frozen Empire. We both liked it! 


The day after that we watched the original Ghostbusters film together. We'll probably watch the others before long, too


Finally I watched Where'd You Go Bernadette because it was on Netflix. I've seen it before and I really like it, it's cute

No comments:

Post a Comment