Friday, January 17, 2020

What I Wore 2nd December

On the 2nd of December I went to craft club like I do most Monday mornings. It was a cold day so I pulled out my Christmas jumper and this dress. I haven't worn it in ages. Laura gave me it a few years ago, and I love the paisley pattern and the colours. I feel like it's a bit of an odd shape on me, but I'm also trying to not care too much. I think it looks fine in the photos, and it's really soft and quite warm, so I'm going to try to wear it more often. It's a nice length and the sleeves are a good length too.

My jumper is lovely and cosy, but when I took it off when I arrived I realise it had a few marks on it, so I didn't get a photo of it. I threw it in the washing basket when I got home.

Jane took this photo of me as craft club finished, bless her!


No comments:

Post a Comment