Sunday, March 6, 2022

27th December with Family and What I Wore

As I said previously, my aunt, uncle, cousin and grandma came to my mum's house on the 27th. Lee and I had stayed over on Boxing Day night too because all the cats were managing to exist in the same place still, which was nice. So we were already there. Also as a reminder, my other cousin Rob and his wife Beth couldn't come as they both had Covid. They had had to stay at home in Leicester! But the rest of us had a nice time together. 

They arrived in the morning and for lunch we got fish and chips from a place near my mum's. I had battered halloumi and chips though. We opened presents from each other, played some games, and had a buffet for tea. It was a really lovely and relaxing day! 

I was wearing my burgundy pleated skirt from New Look which I had worn just before Christmas too, but this time with a sparkly top from Simply Be. Both are old but I really like them both and think they make a nice outfit



Should kitten be sitting on there? Absolutely not, but she's going to do it anyway


My mum playing with Jasmine


My friend Laura bought me cat bingo so me, Lee, Peter, and Neil played it, it was a lot of fun!


Peter and me in our traditional annual Christmas photo


Poppy being ridiculous


Simply Be top - it is sparkly but you can't see it here very well, and New Look skirt


The vinyl that Lee bought me for Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment