Thursday, March 10, 2022

New Year's Eve 2021

Lee and I went to Lincoln for New Year's Eve to see our friends Lou and Si. Bettie and Jen were supposed to be going too, but they were waiting on PCR results and Jen definitely had a cold so they didn't come. We decided to drive home too - Lee doesn't drink so didn't mind driving home. It was about 2am when we got home but I was grateful as I really prefer my own bed. But we had a good night and I'm glad we went. 

Lou and Si had made a delicious vegan chilli and had some other nibbles. We sat and chatted, played a game of Trivial Pursuit, and watched TV. We saw in the New Year with Jools Holland - you have to! It's the law! 

I wore the same dress I had worn on Christmas Day, the Joe Brown's one with a velvet top and paisley patterned bottom. This time, instead of having bare legs, I put on my navy blue Snag tights. I hadn't worn them before either, but of course they fitted and were great. They meant I was warmer in the car to travel, which is always helpful. I was forced to wear navy tights for five miserable years at high school, and I never thought I would wear them again, but I'm glad I have these in my stash! 

I also got Lee to take this picture of my hair because I wanted to see how long it is. The answer is... very! 


Navy Snag tights in size G, these absolutely fit me and are maybe a bit too long in the leg, I have to pull them up a lot!


Long hair is long


And finally one of Lou's lovely kitties!


No comments:

Post a Comment