Monday, March 14, 2022

Secret Santa and Book Hauls

As you know, I like to join in with Secret Santas, I just did two in 2021 to keep costs down, but I got some lovely gifts so I was happy about it. This is just a quick post!


OddSocksAlex sent me these, I've never read any of them but I read the middle one at the beginning of January and I LOVED it


Lucy sent me these, I'm intrigued by all of them




She also sent me the above gifts, all of which are lovely! I love scented candles and wax melts so those are always welcome, and I really like the lighter! I've never had one before, I usually use matches, but I'm really appreciating it!


These are the other books I got for Christmas, I'm making my way through them. You can as always see my book reviews here on my other blog


And here's some books I got in the Waterstones sale just after Christmas, none of them were more than a fiver. I couldn't read any of the blurbs, so just went with my gut really!

No comments:

Post a Comment