Tuesday, March 8, 2022

Cinema and Pho trip with Lee

On the Wednesday between Christmas and New Year Lee and I had talked about going to Durham. We were both off work for a good long time so it would have been ideal, but because of Covid Lee's mam wasn't sure about going out somewhere, so we decided not to go. Instead we decided to go to see the new Ghostbusters: Afterlife film in Sheffield. We booked at the Cineworld at Centertainment and planned to eat at one of the restaurants on the same complex afterwards. 

We both loved the film. We like all the Ghostbusters films (including the 2016 one with women, which I LOVE) so were keen to see this new one. We both felt it was the right mix of new and homage to the films that have gone before it. I will definitely watch it again! We were glad we'd gone.

Afterwards we wanted to eat at Wagamama's but for some reason it was shut, so we headed into town to go to Pho instead. As you know I've been a few times but Lee never has so I wanted to introduce him to it. Yes, I had the exact same thing I always have - summer rolls with peanut sauce and tofu curry. I just love them both so much! Lee had chicken wings and then ramen I think, but I'm not entirely sure.

It was a lovely day, we enjoyed spending the time together!


I would thorougly recommend the film if you like the franchise


Summer rolls with peanut sauce


Tofu and vegetable curry - the sauce is absolutely to die for!


I liked the old signage on this building as we walked back to the car


Lee bought me this pottery mug for Christmas and this was the first time I used it - I love it! So cute

No comments:

Post a Comment