Tuesday, October 4, 2022

Lunch with my Friend Roslyn and What I Wore 3rd August

I went out on the 3rd og August to see my friend Roslyn, who I hadn't seen since 2019. We hadn't spoken for a bit and then of course the pandemic happened, but we started messaging again a few months ago and made plans to meet up. She's had another baby since last time I saw her! I was a bit worried about how we would get on given that we haven't seen each other in so long, but we immediately began chatting again like we'd never been apart. I love friends like that! We have been friends since 1999 when we met on a school trip (she's two school years above me) and have been friends ever since. 

We met at Fox Valley because it's kind of in the middle of us, and it is easy to park at and very accessible for both of us. We met there before a few years ago, so I knew there was a Lounge there. It's a chain, there's one in Barnsley town centre now and one in Glossop, and I know it has good vegetarian options. We both went for a big veggie breakfast which I always find delicious. I almost went for something else but I know I would have been jealous of Roslyn's if I didn't get it!

We went in a few shops and I bought some cake to take home for Lee, and a present for my friend Sarah's baby Robyn because it was PERFECT for her. I was wearing my Grace Petrie t-shirt and my yellow Scarllet & Jo skirt, a simple outfit but one that I really like and more importantly, find really comfortable to wear. Some kids read my t-shirt and were quite confused by it! 


Big veggie breakfast, I love it!


My outfit

No comments:

Post a Comment