Thursday, October 6, 2022

What I Wore 5th August

On Friday the 5th of August Lee had to go to the hospital for some treatment for his vertigo, and fortunately I was able to go with him, which was good as he was a bit unsteady on his feet on the way out. My mum and stepdad took us which was also really useful because it meant I didn't have to faff around with parking the car. 

I put this t-shirt on. I bought it a few years ago from a fat blogger I think, but I can't remember who they were now and a quick google doesn't bring up this exact design, so I'm not sure who they were. I love the sentiment though - every body IS a summer body! You can just take your body to the beach and swim, or you can wear whatever you'd like, or anything like that! I will be wearing this much more than I've worn it before, definitely. 



No comments:

Post a Comment