Tuesday, January 23, 2024

Films of the Month - November

I watched nine films in November which wasn't a bad number I don't think. I was reading back through some old journals and I only used to watch about six films a month which has made me feel better about how many I've watched in 2023. I will see how 2024 goes! 

Here's what I saw in November: 


First of all I watched God's Own Country which is one of my favourite films and which I felt like watching on a rainy afternoon


Lee and I watched Rocky together. I saw it about ten years ago when we were on holiday, but that's the only time I've ever seen it. I do like it, but I don't think it's great


I finally got round to Louis Tomlinson's film about his life after One Direction, All of Those Voices. It's really good! I enjoyed a lot of the biographical stuff and I liked seeing members of Louis' family talking about him, and of course little Freddie making an appearance! I'm glad I got round to it


Lee wanted to watch The Terminator, so we did. I actually prefer the second one, but it's a really long time since I saw either of them. We'll try to watch the second one soon!


Lee and I also watched Lilo and Stitch which is one of my favourite Disney films, I just love it so much


I watched the Barbie film again -  I saw it at the cinema back in July and really liked it, and I liked it just as much on rewatch


I watched Romeo + Juliet because I had been meaning to forever. I did see it back in the day, probably actually in the actual nineties, and then maybe once again, but I hadn't seen it in forever. I really enjoyed it


Legend was on the BBC so I watched it because I like Tom Hardy and I like gangster films. I've seen it before but not for a while


Then when I was reading the imdb page about Legend I read that Tom Hardy played Charles Bronson in a film so I found that to watch too, as I had never seen it. It's pretty good as films about extremely odd people go, but I probably wouldn't watch it again

No comments:

Post a Comment