Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Blog Every Day in August - Day 5

Today's theme is "What's in my make up bag?" Well, I don't wear make up very often but I sure do seem to have a lot of it!

I keep my make up in this case, my father in law bought it for me a looong time ago. It's huge!


Here you can see dry shampoo and my big eyeshadow palette. 


Now on to some favourites!

This is one of my most used eyeshadow palettes, it's an Urban Decay one that I've had for years. 


This is MAC concealer, it's super pale and it's my favourite. This is a new tube I treated myself to a couple of months ago because I lost my old one and I find it difficult to match any others to my skin tone. 


This is one of my favourite lipsticks, it's by Rimmel. 


This is my only mascara, also by Rimmel. It's brown black because I find black too harsh on my eyelashes. 


And THIS is my best kept secret! It's the BEST blusher for my skin tone, it isn't too pink but kind of bronzed pink. One small sweep goes a loooong way!


No comments:

Post a Comment