Wednesday, August 20, 2014

What I Wore August 11th

I really wanted to see Boyhood while it was still at the cinema, so Lee and I headed off to Leeds on the last of his days off. We went to Frankie and Benny's for tea first. I haven't been in ages and they've really revamped their menu. It was yummy!

I enjoyed the film and thought it was pretty good, even though it is slightly long in parts. Patricia Arquette and Ethan Hawke as the parents are really excellent. I recommend seeing it.

Anyway, here's what I wore. The dress was from Simply Be a couple of years ago but it's so classy and easy to wear that I wear it for work, for casual, for anything really! The cardigan I got recently from Asos, it was in the sale. I love the grey colour and the lace appliqué on the elbows! It's quite thin so perfect for changeable weather. (To that end, I wore it in the park on Saturday, too)





No comments:

Post a Comment