Saturday, November 19, 2022

Meeting Up with Chloe and Lolly in Meadowhall

On the 23rd of September I went to Meadowhall to meet up with Chloe and Lolly, which we've done quite a few times recently and which we all enjoy. I set off quite early and met Laura at Starbucks for a coffee first. Chloe joined us not long after. We went into Yours, where I tried on a jacket that I loved and a skirt that was too big. (I'm between sizes and it's very confusing!)

We went into Flying Tiger where I bought some bits to send to my stepcousin Nirosha, who's just gone to university. We went into Lush, where SNOW FAIRY was back on the shelves, which was exciting. I bought some shower gel and some of their new wax melts - you can use them in the bath OR use them in a wax burner, which is exciting. They smell so nice!

We went for lunch in Wagamama which was delicious as usual. I had bang bang cauliflower and tofu raisukaree which I most often have there because I like them both a lot. We sat chatting for ages and didn't feel we had to move as it wasn't really busy. We went into Kenji after lunch and then said goodbye as by then time was ticking on! It was a lovely day - I really appreciate friends who you can have deep conversations with. 

I was wearing my rainbow dress from Caroline Dress Room and bright pink footless tights from Snag Tights alongside. It was a fun outfit to meet up with these two gorgeous darlings. 


Lolly and Chloe in Wagamama


And a picture of all three of us


Edamame beans - I think I'm the only person ever who likes eating these!


Bang bang cauliflower


Tofu curry - it's so good, Laura had it too


And finally Laura and I outside Kenji before we all said goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment