Saturday, November 12, 2022

Trip to France - Day 10

On the second Sunday of our holiday we just sat around the pool. My godparents went for a drive, and found a bar open so they had to have a drink of course, but my mum and I sunbathed and Lee and my stepdad sat in the shade and we went in the pool. It was a nice relaxed day. 

In the evening Lee did the barbecue. Well actually my godfather lit it and then Lee cooked everything. He's not keen on fire so wanted some help. I had barbecued courgette which was SO nice - I did eat quite a lot of courgette on holiday haha. 

I was wearing this dress from Yours which I've had for about four years. I wore it a few times then lost it. I was a bit concerned that I had got rid of it, but before we went away I got Lee to go through my wardrobe with me and then I found it. Yay! I love it. I do have something similar which I often wear this green crocheted top from New Look with, but I love the pattern on this one more and it has pockets! It's perfect and next summer I solemnly swear I will wear it more often! 


Relaxing round the pool


Look how gorgeous the sky was


A little bit later when the sun had moved over the pool


Barbecued courgette and other goodies


Lovely dress, I'm so glad I've still got it

No comments:

Post a Comment