Wednesday, November 23, 2022

Trip to the Theatre and What I wore 29th September

My mum and I had tickets to see Bugsy Malone at the Lyceum in Sheffield on the 29th of September. It's a film that we both love,  but we had never seen it live so when I saw it was coming I said we should go. We decided to go to the matinee on Thursday afternoon, although we hadn't quite considered that this meant that there'd be loads of schoolkids in there. They were mostly really well behaved, though. 

We set off early and went to Middlewood tram stop to get on the tram into Sheffield city centre. We went to Pho for lunch which my mum had never visited before but she enjoyed what she had. I had my usual - summer rolls with peanut sauce and tofu curry with rice. Delicious! We walked down Chapel Walk to go to the theatre and popped into a couple of the shops there. It's very cute there, I highly recommend it. 

We waited in the theatre for a little bit before finding our seats. I pre ordered drinks for the interval which turned out to be really useful and meant we didn't have to wait. The show was really good - it's all child actors and Fat Sam and Bugsy himself were really good. The show was really tongue in cheek too, which I liked. We enjoyed it.

We got the tram back to the car and then my mum dropped me off. I had recently bought two pairs of sparkly tights from Snag. One was from the Halloween collection and one was from the A Court of Thorns and Roses collection. These are sparkly silver with stars on and I really like them! I wore them with patent shoes from Schuh as if I am five years old and going to a party, because why not? I also wore my Clash t-shirt and a Scarlett and Jo skirt. 

It was a nice day! My mum enjoyed the show and also the tram, haha


Tofu curry


Summer rolls - I offered my mum some but she didn't like them 


In the interval of the show - the safety curtain was coming down as I quickly took this picture!


Sparkly tights and shiny shoes


And my outfit

No comments:

Post a Comment