Monday, November 14, 2022

Trip to France - Day 12

The second Tuesday of our holiday was our last day! Boo! Double boo: it was overcast and cloudy ALL DAY. I was so cross, I really wanted to have a day sunbathing before we went home, but there was nothing we could do. Lee and I did go into the pool but it was really too cold to do that. There was nothing we could do but I feel I am owed one day of sunshine, haha. 

But while we were all around the pool, some swallows came down to drink from the pool! It was really cool and lovely to see. There were so many of them!

In the evening we went into Mirepoix for something to eat. We had booked it on the previous day because not all the restaurants were open, as it was out of season. The restaurant was really nice; I had a mushroom pizza and then cafe liegois which were both lovely. We had a drink in a different bar first, and then in the restaurant we shared some champagne which was completely delicious. Lee took some photos of the sunset over the market place. I always like to go out to eat on the last night and I did enjoy myself. 

I was wearing my off the shoulder Simply Be dress that I also wore for Lee's birthday in August. I do love it, and it's perfect for holiday! I also put on these Simply Be sandals that I've had forever - they're comfy and nice to wear. 



Swallows coming down to the pool to drink


There were so many of them!


Gold Simply Be sandals


The bar we had a drink in


Having a Kir 


Lee and I in the restaurant


Me and Alison


My mum and stepdad


My mum and godfather, pulling this ridiculous face


She made him take another, haha


Champagne!


The restaurant we were sitting in from the square


Sunset





There were some nice colours! 


Mushroom and olive pizza


Cafe liegois


And finally, my outfit!

No comments:

Post a Comment